Pages

Friday, April 29, 2005

My First Blog Post

So this is my first blog post. What is it? (for my family and friends who don't know) A blog is basically a journal or diary that you write in every day (or whenever you remember) except that it's online and anyone can read it.

It's actually a nice way for people to keep up with their friends without calling them. Something I am very good at. Not calling people. Maybe I should call someone.

So what is new with me? I have decided to buy a condo. The first place I am looking at tomorrow used to be a convent. My roommate said "we will never get married if we live there." I thought it might guilt me into going to church.

I keep playing around with this, please forgive me for wierd items.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COOL IT WORKS!

Post a Comment