Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

blah.

So I was going to write last week, but I honestly just didn't know where to begin.
On Monday I was going to write about the fabulous and fun weekend I had with TC at my friend's wedding. But, it was really hard for me to write that day because I was so upset.
And an upset post just didn't seem right after the "name my husband" survey post.

On Monday I found out that a guy I fell for last year had died. He died a few months ago, but I only just found out on Monday. I was pretty sad about it all week and it prevented me from writing about the weekend. I dated him from January - mid-March last year. I can't even begin to describe my feelings for him or how I feel about it now. I just keep crying every once in a while when no one is around to see. And I never cry. It's almost like my upset feelings are pouring out....I bottle them up way too much. I think this just put me over the edge....and out came the rain/tears. On top of that, Friday right before I left for Chicago I got sorta-bad news from my doctor. Nothing I haven't dealt with before already (like five times) but I'm sick of it. I want it DONE. NOW.

Well, now I have two weekends to write about....and I will. Later. In separate posts. Wedding weekend and Chicago weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment