Pages

Monday, May 16, 2005

C is for cookie. And commitment.

Why oh why am I so afraid to commit myself to something (or someone?).

So I put a deposit down on a condo...and have felt a little giddy and sick to my stomach ever since. I decided to go with the Fremont Lofts where my friend TC is also purchasing. I know it's a good idea and a good investment, I'm just nervous. www.thefremont.com if you want to check it out.

I had a pretty good weekend, and I didn't have any success finding a date for the wedding, but lucky for me I have good friends and TC decided to go with me. TC had a party Sat night and Tom and I went out on Friday night. I ran into my Irish friend Friday night. He asked me to call him but I don't know why...he never calls me. Men are so weird like that.

I also got to talk to a friend I haven't had a good long talk with in at least two years. Went to college together....we were good friends, but I had no idea how well he really knew me.
I'm glad I got to talk with him though, I got to walk down memory lane and think about the past. Which left me thinking all night and even all day today. In fact, it made me think of someone in particular.

Ever wonder if you met the right person for you but it wasn't the right time?
I'm a firm believer that there is more than one person out there for you, but that you have to meet that right person at the right time for you and for them. I'm hoping that next time I'll recognize him. I think last time I didn't recognize him...but that's okay...I wasn't ready.
Now I'm ready...but now I'm too busy....New York, Condo, Health. I need to work on that first.

1 comment:

KJ said...

When the right person is there at the right time, you'll both know it!

Post a Comment