Pages

Monday, May 09, 2005

Hey baby...what's your blood type?

Ok, so no one used that line on me today while I waited in line at the lab.

BUT, someone did try hitting on me at the lab.

I was waiting patiently in line to get poked for the 2nd time in three days, (I am now covered in bruises, who else bruises while getting blood drawn?) when this guy asked me "so how was the Elvis special?" It took me a minute to realize that he was reading my planner, in which I had noted that there was an Elvis special playing this week.

A little creepy...the man is reading my planner while hitting on me while waiting in line to get blood drawn for reasons we don't know yet about each other.
I had a nice conversation with him about our ailments. But it was creepy.

Although when I walked away I wondered if it would have been different had be been good-looking and closer to my age. Is this a sign of desperation?

No comments:

Post a Comment