Pages

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

JULY!?!

Wow, here it is...July. :)

So I had some health stuff bothering me and that was distracting me. I'm fine though so far nothing to worry about. I had surgery last Friday and I was pretty loopy. My friends and my sister found me hilarious....apparently I need to be happy more often. :)

We had our 4th of July celebration up in Vermont and lots of friends and family stopped by. We partied with our neighbors that we met last year. We also had some new neighbors that were really nice...and they like to party more than us. They are going to be a lot of fun in the coming years.

I also had an old friend (boyfriend) from the past stop by during our fireworks on Sunday night. It was really nice to see him and I was really glad that we were able to catch up and talk. Hopefully I will get to see him again while we visit Vermont.

Oh yeah...one more thing about the 4th. We had one rocket accidentally end up in the bonfire...and it went off...lots of fire and sparks and people running....it looked cool but scared the crap out of my sister. I'm not sure if my dad will be doing fireworks again next year.

So what else? New York play is coming up...come check us out in New York City. And if you don't want to go there...go to the WPI Summer show. July 14-16. It will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment