Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Summer Show is done....New York is next!

So the summer show, Picasso at the Lapin Agile by Steve Martin, is done. It was a lot of fun, and I had a blast working with everyone on it.
There were a few things that caused problems, but it worked.
On Friday night I managed to accidentally stab my hand with a pin and started bleeding, about 30 seconds before going on stage. SO...I cleaned up the blood...got on stage....and realized I had forgotten a prop I needed backstage. Lucky for me, there were some napkins on stage and I was able to use those to improvise. I feel like such a dope for that one.
(the prop I forgot was a folded up drawing)
Saturday night a shirt that I change into on stage was missing...we ran around trying to find a new one. Lucky for me Josie saved me and she had one. I got it about two seconds before going on stage. It worked. But now I feel like a drama queen. I'm gonna stay away from acting for a bit.
So the New York show is next. We are having a free preview show at Riley Hall on the WPI campus Monday night at 7pm. (July 18)
It's free, there may be some free food and schmoozing. :)
Come check it out.

Umm...what else. Can't remember.
Oh, and for the person looking for something specific on my old posts, check out the Happy Mother's Day post.

No comments:

Post a Comment