Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

All We Ever Find

So my favorite song of the moment is Tim McGraw's "All We Ever Find". It's kind of a sad/romantic song, but I really like it right now. It isn't my typical type of song...

So my friend TC told me today that he finally read my blog. He think's I'm putting on a great big act. My parents tell me I'm too cranky. My dad specifically mentions "too edgy".

Once upon a time I was a really nice sweet person who never got upset or over-reacted about anything. She's still in there folks, I promise. She's a total sucker for romance apparently.

Where did I get it in my head that being soft, sweet and nice and romantic was a sign of weakness? And why am I so afraid to be weak? And why is being weak bad?
I guess what I am trying to come to terms with is that I don't have to be tough all the time.

And there. I made a post about my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment