Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2005

I had a title...

...and I don't remember what it was.

So I am always thinking of posting stuff, and then I put it off. Like I put everything else off. And then I don't post. In any case, here are a few things I wanted to write about:

1. Katrina - wow, that really is horrible. Today is September 11, and I just keep thinking about all of the disasters our country has been facing. I think our troops need to be here. I think we need the help. And while we are at it, let's start feeding our homeless. Especially the helpless, like the children and the mentally disabled. You know what I like about blogs? You can post whatever you want. You don't need to be a writer, and it's out there. Grrr.
That's about all I can say. Oh yeah, and there is an article on Slate.com about the whole Katrina thing...and voicing opinions that are not as popular as the mainstream. I have to say I agree with the man who wrote it, the editor. I agree that re-building New Orleans might not be a good idea. Anyway, I wrote him an email saying that I appreciated his honesty in his article, and that I was glad I could always count on Slate to have articles from writers who were not afraid to voice their opinions, no matter how unpopular. Anyway, within hours, he had written back to me. It was short and simple, but I was amazed I got a response! It simply said "thank you so much."
I guess he must have been receiving a lot of hate mail.

2. Next thing I wanted to write about. I have been reading some other people's blog's. Or live journals, or whatever you care to call them. It's an interesting way to "spy" on people's thoughts. But I like it. :) If you read mine, and you want to be linked at my main webpage, let me know. It's easy to add you. Just click on the link on the main page that say's "I want a ride." Or something like that. I forget what it says.

3. Third thing I wanted to write about. I still don't know where I am moving. No idea what I am doing. Have an idea for me? Let me know.

4. Mrs. Warren's Profession...two more weeks about. I need to memorize my lines. I need help. And motivation.

And one last thing. I have been talking to someone online almost every night for the past week or so. It's been really nice. I like saying goodnight to someone. I just thought I would get that out. So in case that person is reading this, I appreciate your friendship and late night conversations.

Lalalalalalala. And that is how I will end this post. I feel like I forgot something.
I suppose I could just post it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment