Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Peanuts...

Ok, gave the peanuts a second try.
I'm definitely allergic. This sucks. Sad face.

Mrs. Warren's Profession opened tonight, and I thought we did a fantastic job! To all of you who are able to go, go see it. Riley Hall. 8pm. Doors open at 7:30pm. I play a lead...I know you want to see it.

For those of you who can't...contact me for another option.

Does anyone read my blog? Does anyone who doesn't know me read my blog? Leave me a note...let me know you read my ramblings.

If I get comments, I'll be more likely to write.

Oh yeah. I have a great uncle who is a writer. He has encouraged me to write a story.
So I will. I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

KJ said...

I read your blog! I think I know you, but does anyone really KNOW another person? Hmmmmm!

KJ said...

Oops.. I forgot! Did you Mom tell you I wanted to get two of the Dunkin Donuts coffee cups? (like hers)? If not... then I just told you. Let me know how much they are!

KJ

Post a Comment