Pages

Monday, October 10, 2005

Wacky Weather

It's been raining a lot here. Some parts of New Hampshire and Western Mass needed to be evacuated. Hurricanes, flooding, earthquakes, tsunamis. Do you think that Mother Nature might be pissed off? She's starting to kills us off by the thousands.
Be nice to your earth. Be nice to your environment. And plant a tree or something.

In other news.
I had the wierdest dream last night. Not ready to share yet. I'll write about it later.
I was a bird.

One last note:
OPRAH FOR PRESIDENT!

Did you see the news? They caught some criminals. She should be president.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading as it seems to be the only way to "keep up" with such a busy lady..

I don't think you are a grouch, you never have been around me..

When are you going to reveal your "Secret" that you mentioned

Mimi

KJ said...

Don't even remind me that voting for President will be coming soon! Ouch, I hope they offer us someone I can vote for.

Post a Comment