Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

4 more days...and news...and click on a link!

4. More. Days. And then I can open that box. Although today it was a lot easier to not think about it. I was actually a little busy at work and then Martha called me, yes, an actual phone call.

On occasion, she likes to talk on the phone, and when she calls, I will always answer. So her exciting news is that she is coming to visit! *This* weekend.
I can hardly wait! For those of you who know her, I am planning on dinner on Saturday night, a big group so everyone can say hi to her.

I can't wait to see her, she misses all of us a lot. She told me she was even thinking of moving back. Apparently her old job might be available, or even a better one.

And now...I need a favor from all of you. Please click on the breast cancer site link on the main page. It's found under "Travel in a yellow chevy"
There is a pink ribbon found in the middle of the webpage once you are on the site.
If you click on it, it helps the website get advertisers, which then pays for mammograms for women. It's a good idea, click on it whenever you think of it.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment