Pages

Sunday, March 12, 2006

An entire week of updates.

Yes, it's true. I'm really going to do an update EVERY day this week.
I might not have anything interesting to write about, but then again, maybe I will.

My boyfriend Anthony is away this week in Miami and since I hate to talk on the phone, I promised him an updated blog every day this week.
And that very sweet nice guy I'm dating also got me a St. Patrick's Day present. He gave it to me this morning, and then promptly told me I can't open it until St. Patricks Day. Which is Friday. Five days from now. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS NOT TO OPEN IT????

But I haven't peeked. I promise, I really haven't.
And I promised him I would get him something for his italian holiday. He told me I could use Columbus Day since Christopher Columbus is italian. But then I told him about the recent news story about testing his DNA to see where he was really buried and to find out if he was really italian. Anthony said that was ok, Columbus Day was fine. I may have to research italian holidays. Am I supposed to capitalize italian? Is it italian or Italian? I'm not really sure. 4 years at WPI and I can't remember my grammar. Maybe I should get a book and learn again.

So I'm only 1/4 Irish (if that even...only my ancestors really know) so I may have to look up holidays for my other nationalities...especially if my boyfriend is going to surprise me with presents. ;)

I'm just kidding. I promise.

So what else is new? I'm trying to buy a condo. More details and maybe even a picture tomorrow.
5 days until I open the little white box with a ribbon on top. And there's a card.

2 comments:

TC said...

It's Italian with a capitol letter. Nationalities are always capitolized. :)

KJ said...

What TC said! :) :) :)


Smiles...
KJ

Post a Comment