Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Guess what?!

So...guess what happened when Martha came to visit?!?!?!

I can't tell you yet in case it isn't public news...but as soon as she gives me the okay, I will let you all know. Most of you probably know already.

So I got to spend one week with Anthony (sort of) and now he is away again, this time in Atlanta, GA. He is there for training on a new software database thing-a-ma-jiggy for work. I really only got to see him for a few hours each evening, so we haven't been able to spend a good amount of time together yet. By the time he comes back...and with our work schedules, etc....I think it will be almost a month that we didn't get to spend an entire day together. Can you believe I actually want to spend a whole day with just one person? You better believe it, because I do. :)

Lucky for me, that day will probably be the day after my birthday, which for all purposes will still be my birthday. When your birthday is on Friday, the entire weekend becomes your birthday. :)

So today I picked out my season tickets for next year's Worcester Sharks Hockey team. It was very exciting and nice to see all of my old friends at the Centrum, oops, I mean DCU Center. I hate it when the rename things because someone bought it. It makes it really confusing. I got my first choice on seating, I just hope I like them when the season starts. I decided not to go with "on the glass" seats this year. But being further back gives me more options should more than one person want to go to the games.

I also got to visit with TC and see his new place. He officially moves in tomorrow. It got me really excited for my own move...I can't wait!!

More tomorrow....I'm sleepy, going to bed now.

1 comment:

KJ said...

I hate secrets! :( So.. is Martha getting married? Pregnant? Got a new job? Do we get any prizes if we guess correctly?

KJ

Post a Comment