Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tomorrow I open the box....

Tomorrow morning I get to open the box. Tonight I will fall asleep looking at it...and even if I wake up at 5am and open it, I will try not to call Anthony until at least 6am. :)

I rearranged my bedroom. Really all I did was move the bed and carpet, but it looks different. I picked up some clutter. Paid some bills. I really should start sorting through stuff to decide what is coming with me and what is going in the trash bin. Anyone need hangers? I have about 100 that I don't need.

I need to make a list of things I should do before moving....like finish downloading my CD collection to my iPod. And then make playlists. And then use it more often than just in my room. I think I just still like the radio.

I was also thinking about changing the layout of my webpage. If anyone has ideas, let me know.

1 comment:

KJ said...

Ok, somewhere between "I'm trying to buy a condo" and "Paid some bills. I really should start sorting through stuff to decide what is coming with me and what is going in the trash bin", I missed it.

Did you buy a condo? Where are you moving to?

KJ

Post a Comment