Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Are you ready?

Woke up 5:25am - Got to gym.
Increased my workout by 5 minutes. I'm at 20 minutes workout, 5 minutes cool down.
Water, and vitamins.

I had a banana and some blueberries for breakfast.

Been snacking on blueberries all morning while drinking 36 oz of water.
I need more protein, my brain and stomach think I'm still hungry.

Soup for lunch...orange for a snack.

Salad, cucumbers, frozen mixed veggies and kielbasa for dinner.
Maybe 30 minutes on the treadmill.
And moving furniture....that's exercise too.

My mom is definitely smoking less cigarettes next week.

3 comments:

Mom said...

How's your cholesterol? Eggs are good protein. Turkey too!

Dani said...

I have turkey for sandwich meats or a snack. My doctor told me no more than one egg a week.
I get my cholesterol checked again at the end of the summer.

Anonymous said...

I'm doing OK too..

Basically the 3 hour diet

300 calorie breakfast 6:00
100 calorie snack 9:00
300 calorie lunch 12:00
100 calorie snack 3:00
450 calorie supper 6:00
100 calorie snack 9:00

1350 calories a day
lost 2 1/2 pounds this past 2 weeks, but only started the 3-hour on this past Thursday

Dani... I haven't felt "hungry" once since starting it...

Discussion on the KJForum if you want to peek... Kathy would have to open it for you... as that part is private...

Let her or me know... OK ??
and good luck

Mimi

Post a Comment