Pages

Monday, December 01, 2008

Day 1 of Craziness

Started the Extreme Craziness today. We decided to call it that because we didn't know what else to call it.
I had to really force myself to have eggs this morning for breakfast. They were a little runny, which is probably half the problem. I will cook them longer or in a frying pan tomorrow morning. Don't worry mom and dad, they are egg beaters.
I also had a glass of skim milk.

Had a mozzarella stick at 10am. 12pm got really hungry. I heated up some chicken and green beans, and then I saw the cafeteria food. I was really tempted by a banana and some garlic bread, but just say no right?
I did end up buying some veggies from the salad bar. Tomato, cucumber, brocolli and green pepper. I didn't finish my chicken and green beans, but I did finish the veggies from the salad bar.
Made myself a sugar free fruit punch drink....yummy!

Thinking about dinner...I think it will be chicken with red sauce and some melted mozzarella cheese. Not sure about the veggie yet.

Still need to finish lunch and maybe have my yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment