Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse was Awesome!!

My sister and I got to see a sneak preview (for free!...well, sort of, we had to spend money at Nordstrom's to get the tickets, but we needed new clothes anyway) of Eclipse last night.

It was AWESOME! Very funny and it had loads of action. Sometimes I felt that the movie was in fast-forward because it really moved through some key plot points very quickly, but overall, it was really well made. Easily the best of the series so far.
My one complaint was the shaky camera in a few scenes. Is this the new thing? Maybe our film was just shaky? I might have to go see it again to see if that camera shaking thing was on purpose...gee darn, I might have to see it again. :)

Because of the movie and late night construction, I got home late and I only got four hours of sleep last night. Very sleepy. So another short post today.

And I leave you with the Grandpa Gaga video. This cracked me up this morning, I hope I keep dancing until the day I die of ripe old age. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF4hwfUMdWU&feature=player_embedded

1 comment:

Jo said...

Awe.. I tried to watch the video, and here is what I got, "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Faction News Finds."

Post a Comment