Pages

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Life Update

So....where did I leave off?

When I stopped writing in my blog I had purchased a condo, moved in to the condo with my boyfriend Anthony and my friend Martha. We got a dog....and then I stopped writing.
I took a few months to train my dog. I think most people don't realize the work that goes into owning an animal and especially in training a dog to be a polite member of society with humans.
I spent about 3 months training Oscar to become a well-behaved and well-liked dog.
It was pretty easy since he just so happens to be so darn cute and smart too!

That was in 2006.
In 2007 my time got completely involved in other people's weddings. There were quite a few that year. I also left my job with the Dunkin Donuts franchisee and took a position at a newspaper company. I work in the IT department. I was hired for desktop support but last year (2009) I was offered a position on the server team.
I'm really happy with my job and couldn't imagine working anywhere else at the moment.
At the end of 2007 Martha got her own place and moved out.
In 2008 Anthony proposed and I accepted. He proposed with a pepperoni pizza.
Most people coming to this blog will have heard the story already, so I won't repeat it. I may end up adding a page later with all my old wedding stuff just in case anyone is interested.
From June 2008 - June 2009 my life revolved around my wedding.
And from June 2009 through now I have concentrated on my health.

If anyone wants more specific details on life updates, leave a comment and I will post more details.

But basically my life update is this:
Anthony and I got married, we live in the condo I purchased, we really want a house, but the condo won't sell in this market, we love our dog and we are both really happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment