Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

I got a blogging award!


Last week my friend Marybeth awarded me the "Blog with Substance" award.
Thank you Marybeth! :)

Now there are rules to this award, I will do my best to follow them. They are:
* Thank the blogger who awarded it to you. (check!)
* Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words.
* Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

To sum up my blog using five words:
Dani Do Does Did It

There, I think that works? I don't really have a blogging philosophy and my motivation is simply to keep writing. I don't want to stop. And for my few followers, I think maybe this is entertaining? I hope so! haha.
Honestly, I was overwhelmed by the award and the pressure of coming up with something witty in five words or less. :)

Now, on to the even more challenging part! Who do I award this to? 10 more blogs!
I will do my best. (can I count Marybeth since her blog already gave it to me? Is this like mafia wars and farmville on Facebook and will it be a never ending thing?)

Or it is like a chain letter and should I stop the chain?

At the least I can list some blogs that I enjoy reading and maybe it will turn a few people onto new blogs that they never knew about before. In no particular order, blogs that I read (and I consider blogs with substance, well, uh...most of the time they have substance):

Alarm Clock Wars
I'm Just Walkin'
The Crystal Cave
Twilight Superfans
Zero Dean
My Parents Joined Facebook
No Debt Plan
Regretsy

Those are pretty much the blogs I check almost daily. I also follow loads of news stories and comics on a daily basis. :) Happy Reading!

1 comment:

AlarmClockWars said...

Thanks for the shout back! Been loving catching up, and keeping up, with you - both on email and in the bloggy world.

Post a Comment