Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I will not eat the donut. I will not eat the donut.

I will not eat the donut.

Someone at work decided to be really nice and give us some extra donuts from a promotion here at work. They are cake donuts with pink frosting. And they look really yummy. So far I have been able to resist.

This week is going to be one of those weeks when I talk about food.
A lot.

I'm hovering at 145 pounds. And it's always 145.something. Usually 145.5 or 145.7.
I just want to see 145.0 Or 144.something. I tend to get obsessed with food and I can just tell, it's going to be one of those weeks. I apologize in advance to anyone I drive crazy. :)

So I am trying to be EXTRA good this week with my eating and exercise. It won't be easy. I find that the more weight I lose, the easier running becomes. But guess what else I noticed? My calorie burn is getting lower and lower. The less I weigh, the more I need to work to burn more calories. Very frustrating.

How do I know this? I wear something called the BodyBugg. My parent's bought it for me for Christmas last year and it has been crucial in helping me lose weight. Basically it tracks your calories that you have burned.

I was thinking that next week I will do a new post every day. And every day I will discuss a new topic, but all will be related to my weight loss and how I did it. I hope that someone else will find the information entertaining, informative and helpful. This way I can tell everyone about the BodyBugg, my health counselor, what I do for exercise and my all natural (mostly) diet.

Just remember, YOU need to do it. What works for me, might not work for you.

In the meantime, I will not eat the donut. I will not eat the donut.

I did ask a co-worker if it was worth it. He said "ummm...." so then I asked if it was one of the top 5 best donuts he has ever had and he said "No, definitely not, you might not like the frosting."

So....I will not eat the donut. I will not eat the donut. I will not eat the donut.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Yeah, you won't eat it since I am going to have the last one! See, that was easy! ;)

Post a Comment