Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Is that a Long Island Iced Tea?

Check out this article that discusses alcohol in a popular tea.

Anthony and I have both tried this, it isn't bad but it's not for everyone. It definitely has a sour taste to it.

The funny thing is, I got this tea once while out with my cousin Colleen. We were running errands and after I had a few sips I said to her: "I think we should go home now, I'm not sure I should be driving." She laughed and asked: "Did your tea get you drunk?" and I replied that I thought it did.

I don't drink this on a regular basis (it's actually VERY rare for me to have one) but I thought the article about it being pulled from shelves due to possible alcohol content was VERY interesting.

I think my tea did get me drunk that day. I do have a VERY low tolerance for that sort of thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment