Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm so excited!!!

I'm in a really good mood today. I think partly it's because it's Thursday, which happens to be my favorite day of the week. Why not Friday? Or a weekend day?
It's because I love anticipation. Suspense. So I love that on Thursday you get to look forward to Friday. Once Friday and the weekend arrive, they are already here. You already got the prize, what is there to look forward to?

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I'm spending most of the weekend with my sister, which will be tons of fun. :) (seriously...no sarcasm here, my sister is fun.)

On Saturday we are going to our hometown. We are going to hit up a local pizza joint that we both miss so much and we are going to the beach and we might see a few other spots as well. On Sunday we have tickets to the Red Sox game. We are going to be 8 rows behind home plate, look for us on TV!

But I think mostly what I am anticipating today is the new Harry Potter Movie coming out in November. Yay!!! They released an article about where the movie will be split in two (spoiler alerts! if you haven't read the final book!) and some more movie stills as well.

Links can be found here:
Spoiler alert, where the movie is split.
Harry Potter Movie Pics

Now I just need to start planning this year's Harry Potter Party!!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment