Pages

Monday, August 09, 2010

Updates, changes, all coming soon!

Hey everyone - Sorry for the absence!

I needed the days off though. I went to Sebago Lake in Maine, I stayed at the Maine State Park in Casco with my cousins. I had a really good time and it was refreshing to go sit in the woods for a few days. No more electronics!

Of course, we had cellular signals and almost everyone there had cell phones.
Especially the teenagers. It was funny to see the teenagers with their cell phones plugged in at the bathroom trying to text with their friends. Hello? The whole point of camping is to GET AWAY from all of that. (sigh)

I am going to be playing with the look of the blog and hopefully add some cool stuff too. Keep the comments coming, I appreciate them very much!

I hope to post more and have some changes tomorrow. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment