Pages

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Labor Day weekend

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was very nice!

I actually felt like I had a long weekend for a change. Driving into work this morning it seemed like FOREVER since I had been at work. It was nice, because I feel refreshed and recharged! AND...it's a short work week. :)

We went back to Vermont again this weekend and we came home late Sunday night. Yesterday Anthony and I started our renovation project in our bathroom. I emptied out our master bedroom (except the closet, still need to do that) and he ripped up all the bathroom tiles. We are both looking forward to the end results of that project.

I was bad this weekend though...I didn't get any studying done for Server+. So I guess I will be working on that this week...and next weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment