Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

stupid famous people

This is a whine post.  I just feel like whining.

And it really is whining, because I could do something about it, but instead, I will whine.

I saw in my news alerts today that Snooki from the Jersey Shore is publishing a novel.  WHAT?!  Seriously?!  Nicole Ritchie has also just released her second novel.  At least her second novel doesn't look to be a semi-autobiographical account of her own life.  It looks like she might have used some imagination.

So what am I whining about?  That famous idiots can get their books published.   I don't know why I am complaining.  I really have no right to.  I haven't tried publishing a novel.  In fact, I haven't even finished writing the three or so novels I have started.   (Anyone have advice for writer's block?)   I just find it ridiculous how sad and pathetic the general public must be for some of these people to be successful in areas where others have to work very hard, day and night to accomplish even one small step.

Okay, that's enough about that.  I'm probably also whining because I have a headache.  Apparently it's another "pregnancy symptom."  To be honest, I think just about anything you experience during your pregnancy will show up in the What to Expect book and it will be listed as a symptom. 

For those following along on my pregnancy journey:
I am about 3.5 months along.   I am not "showing" yet, but my belly is getting wider.  It just looks like I gained a few pounds.  (I have only gained one, go figure).  I can't feel it yet and I have no idea what it is.
Not too exciting eh?  According to the books it's about 4 inches long.  I think that's about it.

I am hungry all the time too.  Morning, noon, evening, nighttime.  Sometimes I will even wake up in the middle of the night hungry.  (when that happens....all I can think about is the scene from "Lady and the Tramp" where Darling sends out Jim Dear in the middle of the night to get some watermelon and some chopped suey!)

I haven't sent Anthony on any errands yet.  :)   Some American Chop Suey sounds good though.  Mmmmm.

Time to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment