Pages

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Two things today.

I have two topics I want to discuss today.
The first is an advertisement I saw today. All it was was a picture of a swedish fish. It looked awesome. I don't even know if I would still like swedish fish since I started my "natural" diet. I probably wouldn't like it. So I clicked on the link.
All it brought me to was another web page with a picture of a swedish fish.
So just for you, I give you the Swedish Fish.

Second Topic:
I read a great article today about expiration and sell by dates on food. It's a good article and I wanted to share it with you. I'm paranoid about food safety. If a food is even slightly bad, I will end up with a stomach ache. So for all those people out there that are confused about the dates on food, read the following article.

Basically all you need to know is this:
If it looks bad, smells bad or tastes bad, it's bad! Don't eat it. :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Thanks for both links! I am always hesitant about the sell by date. Still love Swedish Fish though! :)

Post a Comment