Pages

Friday, October 08, 2010

I'm global!

For those of you that use blogger, have you ever checked out the "Stats" tab?  I clicked on it the other day and I was pleasantly surprised to find all sorts of interesting information there.   The kinds of information they provide are page views, traffic sources, and audience.  When I clicked on the audience page, it showed me a map of the world and the United States had a great big dark green highlight. 

I assumed most of my readers were from the USA.  I tried clicking on the map to see if it would give me more details.  It did not...so I can't track down exactly where my readers are from this feature.  (I'm an IT person, if I want to track you down I can.  But don't worry, I'm lazy and I have better things to do with my time.  So I am not going to track you down.)

What I did find when I clicked on the map was WAY more interesting.   Apparently I have readers from other countries!  I seem to be really popular in India.    So I wanted to give a shout out to all my readers that I don't know and may never meet.  I'm happy you are reading my blog.  It gives me motivation to keep posting and to keep writing.

Here are the countries represented by my readers (in alphabetical order):
Brazil
Canada
France
India
Japan
Russia
South Korea
Taiwan
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
Vietnam

Happy Friday!  I hope everyone has a good weekend.   I need to re-take my Server+ exam this weekend.  Wish me luck!  I will also be going apple picking!   I love New England in the fall.  I'll try to get some pictures for everyone to see next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment