Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's raining babies!

...or at the moment it's raining pregnant ladies who are all due to give birth in the spring.

I now know 7 people besides myself that are expecting.  Today I decided to write down everyone's names and due dates so that I can keep track of them.  Seriously, it's that many.   And another friend from high school just had a baby girl last week, 10/21.   Crazy.

Here are the due dates in my social circle:  (I used mom's first initial)

S - 1/17/2011 (boy)
K - 3/2/2011 (boy)
A - 3/7/2011(boy)
D - 3/23/2011   me.   :)
T - 3/24/2011 (girl)
A - 4/7/2011 (not finding out until the birth day)
S - 5/4/2011 (boy, maybe, it's early)
K - 5/14/2011 (not finding out until the birth day)

Is that crazy or what?  I need to find a good deal on a bulk purchase of baby shower presents! :)  If anyone has any ideas for me, let me know!

Tonight Anthony and I do the *almost* final move of our stuff.  Tomorrow I will tell you why it's almost the final move and why it isn't the final move.

2 comments:

Marybeth @ AlarmClockWars said...

Geez, it IS raining babies! Do I know any of these ladies?

Dani said...

You do!

I will send you an email with the names and the gossip! :)

Post a Comment