Pages

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Harry Potter movie coming soon!

I am excited about the new Harry Potter movie coming out soon.  Check out the Yahoo Movies website.  They have pictures and video and loads of information.

Yahoo also had this video online today about what Daniel Radcliffe is thinking about keeping from the movies as a souvenir.

For the past few movies I have done a movie marathon, attempting to watch all the movies in preparation for the new movie.  This year I will be doing the same thing again!  Although, it is tougher this year, most people don't want to watch all the movies in a row and well, we have lives and just don't have the time.   I'm still going to do my best to decorate, dress up as a character and make some chocolate frogs too!

So all of this Harry Potter talk is actually a great transition to my next topic.   For the rest of the month I am going to discuss my favorite writers.  I actually stole this idea from another blog.  I am going to discuss 15 writers that have influenced me.  These will be authors that either I enjoyed reading their books, they made me want to write a book, or they had a strong influence on my life.

I will start tomorrow, the first author I will discuss is one of the most popular, J.K. Rowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment