Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I am so hungry today!

I have been hungry all day.  Seriously.  The hunger pains stop for about 10 minutes after I eat and then they start up again.   I woke up hungry.  And I have stayed hungry all day.

I am currently eating a yogurt while I type up this post.  I'm hoping it will hold me over until dinner.

Funny thing is, yesterday, I wasn't really hungry at all.  I ate my snacks and all my meals but I didn't really have that "I gotta eat" feeling I have today.  By lunchtime today I had eaten all of my snacks except the yogurt.  It's a good thing I packed healthy food today!   At lunch I really wanted a pizza or a burger, but I was good and ate my protein and veggies that I packed to eat today.    Then I went for a walk and by the time I got back from my walk, I was hungry again! 

Apparently the tiny human inside wants more food.   I guess I better eat a big dinner.

1 comment:

Marybeth @ AlarmClockWars said...

That crazy small human. What makes her think she is in charge, anyway?

Post a Comment