Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

New Belly Picture

so...yeah.  I didn't get to post on Friday.  And I didn't get to make up for it on the weekend.

So today's post will be a "belly" picture and I will do another author post tomorrow. :)

Here is a week 21 belly picture.  For those of you who don't follow "weeks" in pregnancy, this is just over 5 months.  This is also at the end of a day with loads of good food.  I am sucking in my belly for all it's worth.  At the end of the day, I always look pregnant now.  In the mornings, I just look a teeny tiny bit pregnant.






 I went shopping with my friend TC yesterday.   I had a coupon (thank you Cate!) and so I decided to get some maternity clothes.  I really didn't have anything that fit me correctly ( I need to hem the pants!) and I have been wearing my "fat" clothes from before I lost all my weight.

I made a discovery in the dressing room at the Gap Maternity store.  I have not gone up in size (with the exception of my belly) and I look really great in clothes that actually fit me!  I didn't realize until I put clothes on that fit me properly, just how dumpy I looked in my other clothes.  I didn't look fat in them.  I didn't look bad in them.  I just looked "not put together". 

I look really nice at work today!  Yay new clothes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment