Pages

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice



What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice and all things nice!
That's what little girls are made of.


So we found out yesterday, it's a girl!  Now I just need to stop saying "it" and start saying "she" and "her".  I'm not posting a belly pic today (I was thinking I might do that every two weeks) because I don't look any different.  (I think)  Maybe I will post one next week.

Short post today, lots to do.   More tomorrow. :)

4 comments:

Tara said...

lol reading your subject was major deja vu for me. (http://www.zodiastic.com/2010/10/21/sugar-and-spice-and-all-things-nice)

Congrats on your little girl! I'm pretty excited to be having a girl. At my follow up ultrasound I actually asked the tech if she was sure it was a girl, I just don't want any surprises when I deliver.

Dani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dani said...

Sorry, re-writing my comment. I am glad you brought up "surprises". I plan on asking at all of my follow up appointments if she is still a girl. I have heard of people being told one thing and the baby ended up another. Plus, in the last few days I was really feeling "boy." I don't know if that was wishful thinking or a gut feeling.

Either way, now I am trying to wrap my head around "GIRL" and kittens and rainbows and unicorns and princesses. Or if we are lucky, football, race cars and tree houses. Or if we are really lucky.....ALL of those things. :)

KJ said...

All of those things sound wonderful! Congrats on the "little girl". :)

Post a Comment