Pages

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Milk, it does a body good!

Who remembers those commercials about how good milk is for your body?  Remember the commercials where the scrawny kid turns into a gorgeous adult?    You can bet I drank my milk!

Anyway, I wanted to share this article with you:
The Truth About Milk

I think you will learn a few things about milk while you are reading.  Just to let you all know, when I started losing weight, I switched from skim milk to whole milk or 2% milk.  The weight practically melted off of me.  Also, my doctor has requested that I drink 2-3 glasses of milk a day now that I am pregnant.  It's for the protein and the calcium, it's good for growing a baby.  It certainly doesn't hurt that I crave it like crazy!

So drink your milk (if you are not lactose intolerant) it's good for you!

Has anyone figured out my reference from yesterday's post?
The hint was my craving for chop suey and watermelon.   What am I referencing?

If someone guesses right, I'll get them a prize.
I don't know what the prize is yet, but I'll come up with something good.    If more than one person gets it, I'll put names in a hat and have Anthony draw a name out for the winner.  I'll then contact the winner so they can claim their prize.

C'mon...go for it, you have nothing to lose...   Entries for correct answer must be posted by Friday at 5pm Eastern Standard Time.   Leave a comment saying you know the answer, then I will email you. :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

I know the reference... I actually had the soundtrack to this movie growing up ON RECORD.

Sarah Cargill said...

Drink some for me and my baby too, I cannot stand it. I have to eat a lot of yogurt and cheese, which I love so its cool! Never have liked Milk though.

Post a Comment