Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Belly Picture update

Lucky readers, I have decided to update with a belly picture.  I still have my "bigger" days and small days.  For whatever reason yesterday I just looked like I had an extra big lunch and Wednesday and today I look much bigger.  That's just the way the body works.

However, last Friday, when we were at Universal Studios, I must have been having a big belly day.  Or at least a moment and it was captured on film.  The best part of hanging out with my family is that everyone loves to take pictures.  At the end of a day or an event, we can just trade pictures and we get lots of great photos.  Well, Anthony and I have been kind of lazy about picture taking, but we will try to get better.  We plan on purchasing a new camera for the baby's arrival anyway, so I'm sure many more pictures will be coming soon.

At first, I didn't notice that I was in the background of my "skinny photo":


 Here I am!  (here is the zoomed in version):

 Whoa, what did that lady have for lunch?

 Apparently there is a baby in there.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures!  I will also be posting this to our baby website.  What's this?  A website for the baby?  Actually, it's more of a website with information about the baby shower that my sister and my friend TC are throwing for me. (thanks guys!)  I created a website for them to help share information with family and friends.   If you want to know the website, send me a comment or an email and I will send you the link.

In the meantime...want to take guesses at the baby statistics?   Here is a fun website:
http://www.expectnet.com/games/BabyVello

Have fun guessing!  Let's see who can guess the closest date of when the baby is actually born! 

No comments:

Post a Comment