Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm exhausted...

My sister and my friend TC gave me a baby shower yesterday....I think we had over 40 people attend the shower when you included spouses and kids.   And I am exhausted!

I seriously considered a sick day today so I could rest and recover.  We had so many people come and we received so many wonderful items.  We got almost everything we needed and we got loads of things that were not needed, but are VERY appreciated.  We have a small mountain of clothes for all sizes that our baby will be for the next year and half.  Maybe two years if she stays small! :)

I will post some pictures here and on the baby shower website (again, contact me if you need that URL) once I have some taken of the gifts.  I also have a few people sending me pictures from the baby shower so I can post those as well.

Thank you to everyone who came to the party, and thank you Ronja and TC for giving me the shower, and thank you to my friend Katie who helped out so much as well!

I need some sleep....but now I need to set up the baby room...

Sleep first, decorate later. :)

P.S.  I changed the links on my blog to a bright red, so if you see any text in red, it's a link you can click on.

No comments:

Post a Comment