Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More snow!

We have another winter storm here in my area.  It took me just over 2 hours to get to work today.  (Normally about 50 minutes with no traffic.)   How long did it take for YOU to get to work today?

Again, I should be moody today, but I'm just not.  Things like being stuck at a stand still on the highway with bad weather whipping around my car would normally put me in a bad mood, but nope, none here!  My kitchen is currently a mess, I didn't get much sleep last night and I think the baby is tap dancing on my bladder today.  But still, no bad mood.

How great is that?  I do hope that this "good mood" sticks with me even after I have the baby.  I think it's much better for my mental health and physical health.  And way easier for the people who have to be around me too!

Remember that novel I am going to write for my friend this month?   I finally have my idea!  And maybe a story and a plot even!  Now I just need to lay out all the foundation work and then begin writing.  It will be a challenge to finish it before the end of the month, but I will be doing my best.

1 comment:

Chris said...

That baby must be making you crazy! To not get ticked off through all of that, wow! Not too much longer to find out what sticks and what doesn't. Like I said about Kate, her vision got a little better because of Sophie. I wonder what changes other mothers have had.

Post a Comment