Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

This isn't actually how I feel, though I very well could have felt this way today.

You see, I'm a football fan.  And specifically I'm a New England Patriots fan.

grumble, grumble, grumble, stupid grumble Jets grumble.

All I have to say is GO BEARS!!!

Yep, out of the last 4 teams going into next week's playoff games, my next vote goes to Da Bears.  So today I really could have felt like today was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day, but to be honest, I'm still in a good mood.  Must be those pregnancy hormones.

Regardless, I am happy that I am happy.

If you are unhappy and having a terrible, horrible....okay, you get it.  If you are having a bad day, maybe you should read this book.

And to quote myself from last night: "Oh no, does this mean I have to root for the Steelers?!"

No, no I don't.  I can refuse to support any team and do what I did when I was too young to be interested in football.  Watch the Super Bowl for the commercials!  (and watch the newest episode of Glee right after!)

1 comment:

Chris said...

That's a great book! It's been a long time since I read it. Maybe I should get it for Sophie? :)

Go Bears!

Post a Comment