Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Almost Done

Thank you everyone for your feedback on yesterday's post!

I decided to buy the physical CD.  I ordered the "regular" version from Amazon (because I have free shipping) and it was the best price for the CD.  For my favorite artists, I might as well purchase the CD and then I will have the freedom of using it wherever I want.

I figured if I want those extra songs on the deluxe version, I can always buy it later.  So by the time I get out of the hospital, I'll have a gift waiting for me.  Just in time for my birthday next week. :)

Wait, what was that about hospital?  My doctor has decided that we have waited long enough for my baby to make her entrance into the world.  I will be induced tomorrow, so the baby should arrive tomorrow or Friday.  So more than likely, I'll be busy with that whole labor thing and you won't hear from me (via blog posts anyway) for a few days.  Until then....I guess you could read the archives if you are bored?  (see the Dani Did It section)

Until my next post....when I will have my whole world changed and flipped turned upside down....wait, is that a Fresh Prince of Bel Air quote?  Yep, I think it was.  I'm going to be one of those "Parents" Who Just Don't Understand.  There's a song for ya!

Have a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still holding out for Friday, April 1, 2011

Aunt Kathy

Post a Comment