Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Pi Day!

Hey everyone...have a happy 3.14159 day!   What is this?  A day dedicated to pie?  Not pie, but pi.  Although plenty of people will celebrate their Pi Day with pie.  Here is a link for you, Pi Day.

Okay, that is as much nerd-i-ness as I feel like showing today.  (there's plenty more, I'm just not showing it.)

I have the song White Knuckles in my head today.  Remember the dog music video from my post last Friday?  If you haven't checked it out yet, you are definitely missing out.  Take a few minutes today and watch the videos if you can, definitely worth a few minutes of your day.

One more random comment...and then on to my post for today!  Good news for those of us who love the "Throwback" sodas.  PepsiCo has decided to make Pepsi Throwback and Mountain Dew Throwback permanent additions to their line of sodas.  YES!  I am so excited.  I will never drink the other kind of Pepsi ever again.  For me, it's now Pepsi Throwback or nothing.  Yep, you heard it here folks.  From now on, I only drink my soda with real sugar.  (which means Mexi-Coke is still on the menu as well.)

And....on to what I planned on posting about today in the first place.  Well, actually I was going to post about Japan and what is going on over there, but there is plenty to read in the news.  Instead, I will keep my news local.  Very local.

Remember my post about Raining Babies?  I wrote about it way back in October 2010.  I actually corrected it saying that it was raining pregnant women who were going to have babies in the spring.  Well, spring is right around the corner.  I believe the first day of spring this year will be on Sunday, March 20th.  Well...the babies have started arriving.

Here is my original list:
S - 1/17/2011 (boy)
K - 3/2/2011 (boy)
A - 3/7/2011(boy)
D - 3/23/2011   me.   :)
T - 3/24/2011 (girl)
A - 4/7/2011 (not finding out until the birth day)
S - 5/4/2011 (boy, maybe, it's early)
K - 5/14/2011 (not finding out until the birth day)

Here is an update:
S - due 1/17, born on 1/17 a boy as expected.
K - due 3/2, born on 3/9 a boy as expected.
A - due 3/7, born on 3/12 a boy as expected.
D - me...due in 9 days, still waiting. :)
T - due 3/24 (or was it 23rd?) anyway, same as me....BORN 3/13 a girl as expected.

I think this means I'm next!!!  AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

And an update on the other babies:
A - due 4/7,  looks like she might go earlier.
S - due 5/4, also might go earlier than expected, was told "You know you are having a big baby right?"
K - due 5/14, looks like a c-section will be scheduled sooner than this date.

There is a very good chance that my baby may have four other friends all born within a month of each other.
That's pretty cool.

And scary.  I'm not sure I'm ready yet.  Baby can stay put.  You hear that baby?  Stay put for now. :)

1 comment:

Lana said...

WOW! Hang in there with the new arrival! I used to drink Pepsi in the glass bottle and thought I was drinking a heaven-sent drink. I have NEVER liked it in the can. I may have to try this throw back and see if it matches up to my childhood memories.

Post a Comment