Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A more sympathetic post.

Did I say I was going to go back to my happy posting?  I can't just yet.

I read a post on a new blog I started reading and I felt the need to share.  I'm trying hard not to cry as I type this.  Of course there are MANY humans suffering as well.   They need assistance as well.  But there is just something about dogs that gets to me.  My mom calls me the dog whisperer.  I'm pretty sure I was a dog in a former life.  Either way, there is just something about me and dogs.

This video has now gone viral, but here is the YouTube link.  If you love dogs, and you might cry, don't watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3TM9GL2iLI

From what I have read on the interwebs, both dogs were rescued.  (If you can't make it through the whole video, the dog that appears to be (maybe) dead is actually just hurt.)

Now I want to go home and hug my dog.

If my day gets better or happier, I'll try to post something happy later.
In the meantime, let's hope that the situation in Japan gets better soon.  And in Libya.  And in the Middle East. And in Haiti.  And in Africa.  And in Mexico.

Yep, suffering everywhere all over the world and all I can do is complain I missed Glee last night.
Not feeling too great about myself at the moment.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment