Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Not much new.

Sorry for the late post today folks.  I have a really bad head cold.  All stuffy nose and scratchy throat, yech.  I didn't get much sleep tonight so I took a much needed nap this afternoon.

So what can I post about today?  How about this, Britney Spears new album Femme Fatale comes out tomorrow!  I have been so distracted by that whole "pregnancy" thing that I completely forgot!

Don't judge me....I'm a huge Britney Spears fan. :)  Even through the whole shaving her head incident.  Okay, so maybe I fell off the bandwagon a little bit, but I got back on.  I love her music.  I love dance music and that's what she and her team create.  Simple fun dancing music.

And she can put on a hell of a show...seen her in concert twice!
Want to listen to her new album?  I'm not sure how long this link will be good for, but check it out:
http://entimg.msn.com/i/asx/audio_streams/BritneySpears_FemmeFatale.asx

Now I just need to figure out how to get my hands on her album tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment