Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Baby Statistics

Just a quick note this morning to go over some stats from our guessing game for the baby's statistics.

The closest to get her birthday and time correct was my friend Katie.
4 People correctly guessed March 31st.

The closest to get her weight was my friend Sarah from college.  Coming in second was my Aunt Kathy.

For length, we had 8 people guess 20" and 5 people guess 19".  Since she was 19 and 3/4, everyone was pretty close there.

And the one person who came closest on all guesses?  My friend Sarah from college!

Thank you everyone who made guesses, it was a lot of fun for us to see what people were thinking. :)

2 comments:

Sarah (Linderme) Xavier said...

Wow, I'm impressed at my own guesses :P No one was even close on my baby pool since Nathaniel suprised us two weeks early (born April 8th) and everyone pretty much thought he would be late :) Congrats!! Turns out our babies were born just about a week apart even though our due dates were a month apart :)

Dani said...

Congrats on your baby boy!

Post a Comment