Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm Free!

I'm free!  Sort of.  My two weeks is up.
What does this mean?   It means that I am finally allowed to start doing things (slowly) again.  I had a lot of restrictions after my c-section and I can't wait to start getting active again.  It will be at least 6 more weeks before I can begin exercising or living "normally" again, but at least I can drive now!

I think it has been about a month since I have been on the road...everyone better watch out!  :)  New mom on the road!

So speaking of free.  I now have all sorts of things I need to do.  So just a short post today.  I still have no idea what is going on in the real world.  And I still need to get the latest Harry Potter movie.  SO to apologize for my lack of interesting posts, I will leave you with a picture!



This morning we are both rocking out to Britney Spears while Anthony visits a client.  I am VERY happy I pre-ordered the Femme Fatale CD before I went into the hospital!

2 comments:

Lana said...

What a sweet picture! Enjoy every moment!

Martha Grace said...

Love love love this pic of you and Zoe!

Post a Comment