Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mamma Mia!

Today is a gorgeous day!

One of the things I had really been looking forward to during my maternity leave was going to be the gorgeous spring weather.  It's been cold, rainy and even snowy almost the entire time.  Apparently during my hospital stay there was even a big snow storm.

TODAY however, the weather is very warm, dare I say the 70's or higher?  The sun is shining, birds are chirping, bugs are buzzing and the flowers smell gorgeous.  So what are two gals to do in such weather?  Well, Dani Do It got right to work!

We are in warm weather clothes for a change (nice to finally use those short sleeve onesies!) and I even managed to find a few clothes that fit me.  We have ABBA's greatest hits playing and we have taken a few excursions outside for some Vitamin D.  I got some duct tape and I repaired the broken screen door in our sliders in the kitchen so we could open that door. I also opened up some windows in every room in the house.  This means later I will be killing bugs, but it's so worth it!  The air smells great.

We just finished up our lunch, Zoe got the good stuff (breast milk) and I am enjoying a PB&J with a Magic Hat #9.  I bet you didn't know that beer (specifically brewers yeast in the beer) can help with milk production.  WOO HOO!  I was very very very happy to have a beer.  Course, I can't have more than one a day, but STILL, BEER!  (and only the good stuff has the yeast in it, sweet!)

I hope everyone is having the same good weather we have here, and I hope that you all get outside today for some Vitamin D. 

1 comment:

Lana said...

Glad the sun is shining on you. It's shining here too, only we can't see it because there is a huge layer of clouds between it and us. AND these clouds are full of rain! ACK! I'm starting to see a few breaks, which is good because we have already seen an inch of rain this morning! Have fun and enjoy your beverage!

Post a Comment