Pages

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Blogging on the road!

I am blogging once again from my phone. I am waiting for Anthony (he is at his old company as a consultant) and I am waiting in the car. So I thought it would be a good time to blog. This is a lot harder and slower than a computer but it still gets the job done. The auto correct feature works really well but I still get some funny corrections. For example, when I wrote blogging in the title, it corrected it to say blotchy. I think I may have just typed it too fast.

I still don't have the laptop out for me to work on. That was a goal of mine for this week. I really wanted to get back online more. That way I would know what is going on in the real world and could post more to my blog. Hopefully I will have that done by the end of the week.

I don't have anything else interesting to write about. I could write more about the baby but I was hoping to avoid my blog becoming all about the baby. Maybe tomorrow I will write more about life in general and how that has changed with a baby. I will try to make it interesting and amusing instead of gross and/or obnoxious. I'm sure no one wants to hear about her bodily functions. Even if they are louder than a grown mans. Or even if there is projectile fluids on mom or dad. :)

1 comment:

Lana said...

Sounds like you are getting well-initiated into the world of parenthood. Take your time and enjoy it all before you are waving to the school bus! (with a tear AND a twinkle in your eye!)

Post a Comment