Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Support your Library!

When was the last time you visited your town's library?  If it has been forever, you really should make a trip.  The library has many things you can borrow besides books and you would be surprised what is now available.

Of course there are books to borrow, but the library also has newspapers, magazines, movies and audiobooks.  Did you know that most libraries now have digital downloads for you as well?

Before I take a long road trip, I try to pick up an audio book.  Since they are so expensive, I try to borrow one from the library.  This morning I decided to check out what the local library had available for audio books and I discovered digital downloads!  Right to my iPod!  I won't even have to go to the library today.

I was very excited.  I went to the login page.  It required my library card number.  Not a problem, I grabbed my library card.  I typed in the number.

It told me my library card is expired.  Looks like I will have to go anyway.  Darn!

Any suggestions for a good audio book? 

No comments:

Post a Comment