Pages

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Back to work. Part 2.

I am officially back to work.  So far, it hasn't been too bad.  Everyone really missed me apparently!  :)

It definitely makes you feel good when everyone welcomes you back with great big smiles and tells you they missed having you around.  Even people who don't work directly with me said that.  I feel special. :)

Everything I needed to remember for work has come back slowly.  At first I thought that I couldn't remember any of the administrator passwords.  But when I sat at my desk and was facing the screen, my fingers just typed them automatically.  It's pretty cool when your brain and body can remember something, even if you don't. How does that work exactly?  I don't know.  But still very cool.  Especially since I don't think my boss wants to train me all over again.

So overall, back at work isn't too bad.

But I also miss my baby.  I did get a phone call from our daycare provider this morning with a quick question.  I could hear my baby crying in the background.  Kill me now.  How am I supposed to keep it together now?!  I was good though.  I didn't cry.  Instead I called my mom.  :)

Mom's are great for advice and bringing you back down to earth.  Pretty cool that I get to be one now.

Thanks Mom!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everytime you are sad that you are leaving her just remember the way your coworkers welcomed you back today... everyday that you get home she will be that + so much more. It will feel very rewarding to get home everyday knowing that she will be smiling and so happy to see you just like your coworkers were today, but better! :-)

Dani said...

Awww..thank goodness for sisters too. The above comment is from my sister. :) I am so lucky to have such logical and supportive people around me!

Jen Blair said...

Awww... what a nice way to look at it, Ronja!

JoAnne said...

You make my heart swell.

Post a Comment