Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

I have had many changes in my life lately and I have more coming with the move.  But I am also going to make a few changes to the blog!  (oooOOooo....exciting!)   I am going to change up the colors and design (I haven't done that in a while) and I am going to add more blogs that I read and follow on a regular basis.

I realized the other day that I "lurk" on some websites and blogs but I don't exactly advertise that I follow them.  And I thought, hey, why not?  I'm not embarrassed to admit I lurk on some mommy blogs...or some blogs with colorful language and topics...

I also have an idea for a new blog.  So I may be starting a new one.  Maybe.

I might bring those ideas here instead of a new blog.

So cryptic huh?  I guess you will have to stay tuned to see what I am doing.  :)

1 comment:

Lana said...

Stagnate is NOT a good thing to be. Enjoy the evolution!

Post a Comment