Pages

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

On Vacation

Hey folks...I'm on "vacation" so that is why I haven't been posting.  I'm not really on vacation.  I'm on maternity leave and trust me, that is NOT vacation.  I go back to work next week.  What I meant was that I am not at home and while I have plenty of access to computers and internet, I just haven't been online.  Too much to do, so little time.

I had someone request that I post more funny blog posts.  I would love to do that...but I don't have anything funny to write about.  My life is feed, change, pump and repeat.  But then I realized that I could probably write a whole bunch of funny stuff about that.  So I will try to come up with something soon. :)

Look for more messages from me next week.  I go back to work, Baby Z starts daycare.  I'm glad I don't have to drop her off and that Anthony gets to do it.  I probably would never leave. :)

1 comment:

Lana said...

Breathe in......breathe out.....breathe in......breathe out. Repeat often! Enjoy your time, and don't worry about us out here is bloggy land. We will be here when you get back!

Post a Comment