Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Wow.  (that was the first thing I said when the movie was done, and my friend TC agreed)

The movie was VERY well done.  Just amazing.  To quote the HP kids, it was "brilliant!".  I was very happy with how they ended the franchise.  I enjoyed every minute of the film.  The entire thing was in 3D and I thought that was very well done too.  (normally 3D makes me feel dizzy and gives me a headache, I only felt dizzy at one point during this movie.)

Another quote from me last night:  "It was everything I wanted and even everything I didn't know I wanted."
I definitely cried at a few points.  But I left the movies last night with a very big grin on my face.  Yes, I will be watching it again soon.  Maybe next week I will post about how I feel about the books, the stories, good vs evil, and how I feel about the series now that I am a Mama.  But I will wait, just in case there are a few people who have not read the books (go read the books!!!!) and don't want me to ruin the last movie for them.

Check out this link, my mom sent it to me.  TONS of links in this article to other pages on how to create costumes, props and foods from the Harry Potter series.  I'll be holding on to this information for my last Harry Potter party.  Thanks Mom!
http://www.tiphero.com/tips_4650_?utm_source=Money-Saving+Tips+Newsletter+DL&utm_campaign=42ff282ce5-TH_NL_137a_07_14_2011&utm_medium=email

1 comment:

Lana said...

I saw it last night too, and I loved it. I, however, did not take my girls, ages 8 & 6. They have been watching the movies on TV, but they didn't see part I, and I think the last 2-3 movies are pretty darned intense for the littler viewers to see. You are right though; it was everything I wanted it to be.

Post a Comment